Westfield Parts Shop - tip top service!

Sean Walsh

Hi,

Ordered some bits on Sunday which arrived before lunch today.

Bloomin marvellous if you ask me!

:)

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
23 hours ago, Westfield Parts Dept said:

Walshie, thank you. Apologise I missed this.

Thank you!

Not a problem. We'd rather you be shipping parts out pronto (as you're clearly doing!), than replying on here as quick, but we won't complain if you wish to reply as fast as you ship 😉 I hope all is good at WSC in Lockdown 2.0!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Ordered a fuel tank protection bar from Jason at WSC last week, received the next day, excellent service, thanks guys.....

On 22/01/2021 at 19:39, MR.C said:

Spoke to the parts department today, and its sad to see how they they treat

present and maybe FUTURE customers.

On 25/01/2021 at 08:09, Westfield Parts Dept said:

@MR.C May I ask what has upset you?

@Mr C You've made an allegation here and the parts department are clearly keen to understand your issue. Any reason you've not replied?

Top service for me throughout my build so far. A phone call away for help, a missing part is in the post the same day, and a chassis defect was resolved in record time. 

• Like 1

I had a problem with a faulty part, bought early on in the Honda rebuild. Discovered over Christmas it had failed, spoke to parts, and a warranty replacement was with me in double time. Certainly can’t complain about the service from parts.

• Like 2

I've always had first rate service from the parts department.  Phoned for some pedals - clutch, brake, and related bits on Monday afternoon. Too late for the post that day, but they arrived first thing this morning.  Not sure if it was Jason or Patrick I spoke to, but 👍 guys.

On 22/01/2021 at 19:39, MR.C said:

Spoke to the parts department today, and its sad to see how they they treat

present and maybe FUTURE customers.

Well I'm totally confused by this statement  then 

26 minutes ago, Rednop1 said:

Well I'm totally confused by this statement  then 

Yes me to, I've only ever had excellent service especially since pat @Patrick Costello   took over. I'm sure any problems he'll sort them out for you

• Like 1

All of my experiences have been spot on, always kept informed if parts are delayed.

Just had replacement upper wide track wishbone sent out which resolved my issues (under warranty), no fuss just dealt with it!

Often get a courtesy call to ensure all is okay also.

Thumbs up for me👍

• Like 1