Returning to westfield ownership

I H Freelance Services

Having owned a westfield mega blade

for 6 years in several guises finaly converting engine to Honda fire blade 1000rr it was a great car and much loved, time came to sell it on to a guy in Spain . Moving onto  a Ab performance Arion s2 again with honda fire-blade Sp 1000rr  power a fantastic package 

well engineered , great handling and performance , then covid struck and buisness income dropped i reluctantly decided to sell the Arion on to generate some cash for the  bank a very sad tough day for sure . 
Then out of the blue the guy in Spain 

contacted me to say he was selling my old car , a real pull on the heart strings 

after a few minutes thought i struck a deal and now the old westy is coming home , result some money in the bank and a car in the garage . 
Looking forward to re igniting  my relationship with my westfield 
And the club 

C1B944C1-BB57-4CFC-A9E5-728267D3CCEC.jpeg

• Like 9

What a brilliant end result out of the heartache of the original situation.

Nice one Ian

Back out with the track day boys next year then. 

i remember being overtaken by you in your Arion at blyton a few years ago what a weapon that was. good to see you back in the westfield fold, as Simon says hopefully see you out with or trackday clan

• Like 1