WSCC Calendar 2021 & Mag

Mark Stanton

It's been a somewhat weird and uncertain year for everyone, no shows, no WSCC Speed Series / Awards evening - a few socially distanced club meets and drives ....... just to say, despite the lack of events ..... what a brilliant WSCC Calendar we have for 2021.

A thank you to all the contributors for digging deep in their albums and of course an extra big Thank You to Peter O and the team for putting it together and fingers crossed there will be more to look forward to in 2021. 👍🏻 🤞🏻

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

I have to agree with Mark, a brilliant Calendar and Magazine considering the year that we’ve had. But it’s the least miles I’ve done in the car and yet I’ve made it into the calendar and three photos in the magazine, a big thanks to the guys that sent in the photos I owe you. Cheers Mr February 

Oooo, something to look forward to when it drops throughthe letterbox!

As in previous year's here's an album for you all to drop your pics into- 

• Like 2