Cheshire & N. Staffs Virtual Area Meet, Thursday 3rd December, 7.30pm

Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Chairman

Sadly, given the circumstances, there will be no Christmas Curry this year at the Eastern Revive.   The plan is to have another virtual meeting via Skype.

If you'd like to participate please PM me your Skype contact details and I'll add you to the list. If you don't already have Skype, drop me a PM and we'll get you set up!

• Thanks 1

On 25/11/2020 at 12:43, Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Secretary said:

Sadly, given the circumstances, there will be no Christmas Curry this year at the Eastern Revive. 

It was a good night last year, shame we're unable to do it this year!

@6carjon @Westie66 @Andy Wallwork @Si.Dalziel @Patrick Costello @BillyPee @Lawry Playle @westyjord87 @Greenstreak-Andy D @Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Secretary @Ian Kinder (Bagpuss) - Joint Peak District AO @Wilfman

Hope to see you virtually this Thu!

IMG_7807.jpeg

• Like 1

Yep gutted, especially as half the restaurants  I'm on mailing lists for in the area are all pushing Christmas meal bookings at the moment. But unfortunately not for a group 12 or so.

Apologies, been a little under the weather this week; completely forgot to send out the Skype invite till just now!

• Like 1

Sorry I dropped out last night. Still not got proper internet at home and using BT wifi. My Skype froze and then wouldn't reconnect because it said my connection was too slow, so I went and had a beer instead.

Should be all sorted for next one if that is what we have to do.

• Haha 1

No worries Mark, good to see you last night, but did look like you were really struggling with your connection. 

Great to see everyone. Happy Christmas to all, and hopefully we'll get a chance to meet properly again before too long, in the new year!

• Like 1