Ender 3 Spares clearout

maurici

Hello All. 

Due my recent conversion to Ender Extender, dual Z and so... I do have a significant ammount of brand new spare parts that won´t make it ever else in my printer.

Dual gear extruder: two units. A perfectly useable one (that its been in the printer until today) and another brand new one as spare. I was hesitant about its quality so I bought an spare. After over 15kg of material, the original one is still going strong. £18 Both. (£18 for one brand new in amazon). Perfect for flexibles!!

X and Y belts: Brand new. Bought them also as spare. No longer compatible with my 400mm axis. £5.

220*200 borosilicate glass bed. Quite used, but still working well. Has some hairsprai residues over it, but will clean it before shipping. £7. 

2X Original creality Magnetic base. Also used both, but both usables. Great as spare. £7 both.

All plus postage, or free colection. (postage max £2.85).

Take it all bundle, £35 posted.

image.png.90026848f865c849977bc96a0295f940.png

Hi @maurici

Could i take the dual gear extruder and X-Y belts please.

thanks 

Chris

2 hours ago, Chris Broster - Bristol & Bath AO said:

Hi @maurici

Could i take the dual gear extruder and X-Y belts please.

thanks 

Chris

Indeed. Pm me details for shipping. I will arrange it to have it sent to you ASAP. Will deal with money later. 

😛

Do you want me to include an speeddrive bracket that i have lying around for direct drive?

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.