SOLD High spec Supercharged Megabusa 370bhp - Road Legal & MOTd

Deanspoors

• Deanspoors changed the title to High spec Supercharged Megabusa 370bhp - Road Legal & MOTd

What an epic Westfield, and only 1000 miles on her! Someone’s getting a bargain 

Good luck with the Sal Dean

Andy

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 03/12/2020 at 14:30, Deanspoors said:

£22000 - moving home and nowhere for the car to live :( 

Any videos of the car in action? Long way for me and many other potential buyers to check it out. BHP per tonne must be mental! 685 bhp tonne?

1 hour ago, Beggers said:

Any videos of the car in action? Long way for me and many other potential buyers to check it out.

I have already asked the same question and unfortunately he doesnt have any......

If car doesn’t sell over winter I’ll take it to the local track or insure it on the road and get some videos. 

• Thanks 1

• Deanspoors changed the title to SOLD High spec Supercharged Megabusa 370bhp - Road Legal & MOTd
  • 1 month later...

I don't think so. Although the new owner may turn up here at some point. Lots of useful information on here and helpful people. 

11 hours ago, MrPoseidon said:

Car was sold to a lady, or so it seems. She’s on the Facebook BEC owners page. 

It wasn't sold to a lady. 

I recognised the car on FB but its a woman's name posting about it. I assume its a bloke though. Theyve been posting in the WSCC Derby and Notts page

• Quinten locked this topic