• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Steve (sdh2903)

• Chris King - Webmaster

• Rush Motorspork

• AndrewOBW

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not if you join the WSCC track day gang! 

When I ran the old car I run full wets 185 all round getting the power down was not a issue you can have to wide a tyre and not get the heat in or have the weight to push it down, Found a old vid

I much prefer 13” on the road to 15”.  As @Weekend Warrior says the ride is much better on the back roads, more compliant and comfortable.    If it’s purely a tyre choice then yes 15’s are pref

Posted Images

fil46

When I ran the old car I run full wets 185 all round getting the power down was not a issue you can have to wide a tyre and not get the heat in or have the weight to push it down,

Found a old vid of me at a track day not pushing on to hard as they were old tyres but far more grip than any other car there 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tk6rRenYo4E

• Like 4
Michael Whitworth
5 hours ago, fil46 said:

The Blue Westfield you passed at around 2 mins was me, I was not a fan of the wet then.

You were going well there.

Then you passed The Anchor driven by the Cap (Andrew) at 9.5 and me again at 12 mins.

• Like 1
fil46

I think we spoke Westfields that day , I know Andrew from previous days, hopefully we will meet again next year when I get back in to it

• Like 1
Andrew
51 minutes ago, fil46 said:

I think we spoke Westfields that day , I know Andrew from previous days, hopefully we will meet again next year when I get back in to it

Aye, lets hope we get through this Covid early next year, and get a day up North sorted. 👍 (Or even down south for some.. 🙂 )

That was a day of two halves.. turned out nice in the afternoon if I remember right?

DSC_5304.thumb.JPG.a394f92c95a56aa2ba7b44473c14d2e6.JPG

• Like 1
Michael Whitworth

Talking of Knockhill See my other post on Trackdays to save hijacking this thread.