Warwickshire Area Virtual Meeting, Thursday 19th November

Martyn Vann - Warwickshire AO

Hi all,

Well, it has been some time since our last meeting, so as this Thursday is our usual meeting evening I thought I would schedule another Skype group chat for anyone who wants a bit of a catch up. What do you think?

Those who have been online for the previous ones will get a Skype invite when the event is scheduled. If anyone wants to join in who did not join us before then please PM your Skype ID to me and I'll add you to the group.

Great to catch up this evening, thanks to all attending and particularly good to have a new member join us. Good to meet you Tom, hope to see you next time.

• 1 month later...

hi martyn , from dave , im getting my westfield from TOYBOX CARS , ashby in feb 2021 , just signed up here , an looking forward to meeting you sometime in 2021 

im in hinckley right by the TRIUMPH FACTORY , also got a bike from there 

i take it your my closest contact  

• Like 2