SOLD Full Roll Cage and Fittings Narrow Live axle

AdamHolmes

Hi there can you supply me with the center to center dimensions of the outermost bolt holes of the roll over hoop mounting points 

regards Craig 

3 hours ago, Craigib76 said:

Hi there can you supply me with the center to center dimensions of the outermost bolt holes of the roll over hoop mounting points 

regards Craig 

Hi Craig, Do you mean the mounting points directly behind the back of the seats. If so the the outer bolt is roughly 91cm apart center to center give or take a few mm as trying to measure on my own with a touch

Just now, AdamHolmes said:

Hi Craig, Do you mean the mounting points directly behind the back of the seats. If so the the outer bolt is roughly 91cm apart center to center give or take a few mm as trying to measure on my own with a touch

torch

Hi Adam, is the cage still available? 

Could I have the width across the front at the bottom (ie width at the scuttle).

Collection shouldn’t be a problem. 

6 hours ago, Charles King said:

Hi Adam, is the cage still available? 

Could I have the width across the front at the bottom (ie width at the scuttle).

Collection shouldn’t be a problem. 

Hi Charles, Measures 94cm wide at the last bolt. This is situated 10cm from the edge of the scuttle which joins the bonnet. Please see photo. If yours is a Narrow SE this will fit. 

IMG_20201110_202356.jpg

Pre Litigation SE, so most things fit, but not everything! Scuttle measurements matches here and there aren’t any mounts other than roll bar on the chassis so I can move the odd mm when I weld them in!

I’ll drop you a PM to sort out payment, etc. 

• AdamHolmes changed the title to SOLD Full Roll Cage and Fittings Narrow Live axle

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.