Heated clothing sale .

Weekend Warrior

I like many others use my car all year round and have been out in temps of only 3 degrees .A friend of mine is a biker and suggested 12 V clothing, I’ve  had in the back of my mind for a while To get some but couldn’t justify the cost until  I Came across this add . I bought the jacket liner, trousers and gloves and can honestly say they’re toasty .Out last weekend for a trial run and I was mightily impressed .

https://www.blazewear.com/

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Weekend Warrior said:

I like many others use my car all year round and have been out in temps of only 3 degrees .A friend of mine is a biker and suggested 12 V clothing, I’ve  had in the back of my mind for a while To get some but couldn’t justify the cost until  I Came across this add . I bought the jacket liner, trousers and gloves and can honestly say they’re toasty .Out last weekend for a trial run and I was mightily impressed .

https://www.blazewear.com/

Or you could install heated seat pads for a fraction of the cost !!

1 hour ago, neptune said:

Or you could install heated seat pads for a fraction of the cost !!

No comparison ,now I’ve tried both I can tell you it’s like comparing a the heat from a candle to a log burner  .
The seat pads,I found in the coldest of weather gave heat to the back and rear  leg ,but In the winter the wind chill on the hands ,arms and chest area on a 3 or 4 hr run was numbing . Seat pads do give some comfort but nothing like the all over body heat this clothing gives . The near half price offer is money well spent Imo ,

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.