Looking for a new daily driver

Paul Hurdsfield - Joint Manchester AO

Hurdsy ...... I had to take a look at our drive this morning ............... you have exact same car as me 🤣 wise choice 🤣 admittedly yours is currently a bit cleaner. Just be careful not to nod off to sleep when you switch on the ACC, heated massage seat and lane assist ............ the thing keeps waking you up 🤣...... I've had mine 12 months now and still not used the auto self parking 🤣

• Like 1

On 15/10/2020 at 00:42, Blatman said:

Does it have steps so you can get in it big lad? :oops:

:getmecoat:

Of course ;)

Ive also always been a Ford man, Had a Kuga before and was fantastic, I near done a deal on another a few weeks ago, Was going to part ex my Focus ST but  the Kuga had sold, It was 2 years old with 14k,

For the same money i just traded the ST in for an Audi Q5 and just luv it, Pure Quality, Its the 190hp S-Line with all the black edition bits and bobs,

Only thing i went another couple years older and few more miles on the Q5 as i had a budget to stick to.

• Like 1

Oi you two......:p

Now I know what to look for when it’s parked on top of me at Silverstone 

🤣🤣

See you next year.

• Like 1

On 09/10/2020 at 08:17, Mark Stanton said:

Mine also had a stowaway VW fitted tow-bar, really neat.

I've had one on a Passat, and would never have another. One, sometimes they don't lower when you press the button. Secondly the only way to keep the ball in good condition it to cover it in grease (I tried other methods), the degrease before you tow with stabilised hitch. 

Best solution for towing is detachable in my experience.