Goodbye but not farewell

Scottish Bloke

All the best for the future Tim and it would be great to see your wee smiling face taking the p..s in the paddock sometime soon. Some great memories indeed as well as some fast driving and competition

3 hours ago, Terry Everall - WSCC Competition Secretary said:

All the best for the future Tim and it would be great to see your wee smiling face taking the p..s in the paddock sometime soon. Some great memories indeed as well as some fast driving and competition

I know you mean Richard Tez 😂

Hope you are well, see you soon.

Rich xx

Stay Safe Mr K ....... see you around ☺️   😉    09 was a damn good year 😁

Rich, 

Really sorry to hear you've sold the car mate but as you say life moves on and I know the times right for you.

2009 was a great year and you joined that very small group of people who can call themselves Speed Series Champion. 

All the very best for the future and hope to see you at an event at some point. :) 

Dont tell the others but you are m favourite 💕

Good luck Rich. Stay in touch

• Like 1

Hope we do still see you around, Richard, now and then. I remember when I first started competing, in class F, you gave me plenty of helpful guidance....was it really that long ago that you were the champ? 

9 hours ago, stephenh said:

Hope we do still see you around, Richard, now and then. I remember when I first started competing, in class F, you gave me plenty of helpful guidance....was it really that long ago that you were the champ? 

Sadly that long ago Stephen!

I hope you and Sally are well x

At least I double drove your car before you were Champion which is something we all aspire to but you did it mate and most of us dont

12 hours ago, Scottish Bloke said:

I hope you and Sally are well x

I assume the kiss (x) was for Mrs H., at least, I sincerely hope so!