Rain Tyres

Smudge62

My car has been built as a sprint car with 8" x 13" front and 10" x 13" rear rims and I have both wet and dry tyres to suit.

For track days only what would be the best option as a rain tyre, I do have a slightly narrower set of rims split rims 7" x 13" and  8" x 13" 

I run my wets that I use for sprinting on wet track days. 

Then have different slicks for dry 

Depends on your level of experience I think and what you want to achieve. 

Once @AdamR showed me how to drive properly in the wet, I was fine round Oulton on AR1s! I'm going to drop a **** bomb now, lots of TD'ers dont adjust their style or lines in the wet and then wonder why they fall off....

Rainsports are supposed to be rated if you can get them in that size, or like @Rush Motorsport the 2nd says, race wets (which also have the advantage of being cheap)

22 hours ago, Rush Motorsport the 2nd said:

I run my wets that I use for sprinting on wet track days. 

Then have different slicks for dry 

Do you not use ultra soft wets for sprinting ? and if so that's an expensive track day tyre