Att VX owners  !!!!!

scooby

deep down inside every zetec owner knows that vx,s are better  

:D  :D  :D

More bang for your bucks and far more reliable when tuned.

Alongside the small block chevy, the rover V8, fiat twin cam. alfa twin cam, A series, 3.0L cosworth, porsche flat 6 engines it is rightly considered one of THE classic engines with an impressive motorsport pedigree.

Do some research on VX XE`s in motorsport.

Bulletproof when tuned and (relatively) cheap to do so.

To tune Zetec`s to the same output costs twice as much with half the `proven` reliability.

End of story  :arse:  :arse:  :arse:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Matt Seabrook

• mb893

• Blatman

• scruffythefirst

Alongside the small block chevy, the rover V8, fiat twin cam. alfa twin cam, A series, 3.0L cosworth, porsche flat 6 engines it is rightly considered one of THE classic engines with an impressive motorsport pedigree.

Err you missed one! I'll give you a clue, Ford made millions of them.  :D  :D  :D

you all talk rubbish :p

its obvious, gentlemen i give you the ford pinto, the second best engine known to man :D

i'm nowdreaming of an upgrade to a A series :D

stew the best thing you can do with a pinto is strap it to the front of a tractor for ballance weight  :arse: alongside an A series

scooby i bet you are regreting having a zetec allready  ;)  :devil: and  have a longing desire for a real engine ( vx ) i can see an engine swap happening soon  :t-up:  :bangshead: go on you know were right just let it all out  ??? i bet even you misses is giving you grief for buying such a toss engine and i would put money on  her ford KA being  faster  :arse:  :t-up:  ;)

i can see an engine swap happening soon  

So you have Mr Scoobys address the Steve  :devil:  :devil:  :D  :devil:  :D  ;)

Of course, this 'argument' is redundant, as for less than than the cost of a 230bhp Z/Vx you could have 220bhp of turbocharged 11500rpm ear damaging glory.

But then, the audience I'm addressing here like family saloon low specific bhp donkey engines.... ho hum, what can you do? But then given my times round Curbough and Goodwood in a base engined car, I'm really not convinced about this CEC lark.  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

But if you insist on this big, heavy, low SpBHP, expensive folly,

its obvious, gentlemen i give you the ford pinto, the second best engine known to man

He has a point you know.

I've actually saved time and bought a London cab... It worked out cheaper.

John

Edited for my attro, atrochi, really bad spelling.

you like bike engines we like car engines  ???

i think its horses for courses ,i am definetly not convinced by bike engines from what i have seen ,on road and track ! i think there just a craze and people will get over it  ;) no one seems to keep a BEC for long you must admit  :devil:

the fireblade engine  correct me if i am wrong but wasn't that an engine that was flattered ( a lot ) by its frame and is this why you have turbo'd it

just because westfield fit an engine in one of there cars does not mean its good  :devil:  there are a lot better engines out there than vx's, zetec's, rover ,blade etc etc etc

they fit them 90% of the time because they are readily available to the public ! no use fitting a dodge viper engine really is there ,though i must say the vx is a damn good engine

long live the lotus twin cam  :t-up:  :devil:

Steve, your right and I bow to your rapier like incivive, in, outlook. Two years running a car is nothing (tell me, is this also part of the SteveD 'accuracy in accounting' method or are we into something different? :D  ) and I withdraw.... errrm not a lot really.

And no, I turboed the blade because, well I've got a really small willy and need to prove something... Oh hang on, I've got that the wrong way round  :D:D  :D  :D and anyway: 250+bhp/L Vs. 100 bhp/L hmmmm, which to choose, now there's a stumper :D

I recon' this wooly off range thinking is in fact simptomatic of the Donkey engined 'we fear change' brigade. Tell me, you don't own a caravan any of you, do you :D (of course, I am excluding Stepps from this caviat for obvious reasons - still OK to borrow the trailer next week is it?)

Did you know, the 'For Hire' thingy still works? The lights come on and everything, Gosh.

John

Spelling? - Happens to someone else gov.

oh my god i don't want to know about the size of your turkeys  head  ???  :suspect:

and there's nothing to prove ! you have a blade engine i rest my case  :D  :t-up:  ;) why not a busa engine ,why is no one using a ducati engine ( just a thought ) are they no good or summat

me fear change  :(  well maybe thats why i have changed from a 250 bhp westfield to a 185 bhp lotus elan  :p  :t-up: just thought i would have a change !

no caravan ( and have no desires for one ) i just have a trailer  :t-up:  :devil:  :bangshead:

long live the lotus twin cam  :t-up:  ;)  :D

and there's nothing to prove ! you have a blade engine i rest my case  

Great, you've seen the light! Just give me a call and I can put you in touch with some suppliers.

i just have a trailer  

Tell me, could we be friends? :D  :D  :D

Here, it now says I owe me £420.34!

John

:D  :bangshead:  tell me your not a stalker  :suspect:  :durr:  :devil:  :bangshead:  ???

please don't boil my rabbit  :oops:

:D  :D  :D  :D

I must admit, I'm tempted, hmmm rabbit... but no I'm stronger than that.........I am I am I am.

John

Now I want a tip, blinkin hells bells!

Hee Hee look at what i started...... :D  :D  :p

Love a good message board fight   :devil:  :devil:  :D

Anyway i know the vauxhall is better but a westfield is not an engine its a complete package DONT FORGET THAT.

And anyway none of your cars are shiney enough.... :p

"Is'nt that right Mr Hurdsfield"

*Wait's for torent of abuse*

*Laughs in the face of VX owners just for the pleasure* :arse:     :)

i bet even you misses is giving you grief for buying such a toss engine and i would put money on  her ford KA being  faster  :arse:  :t-up:  ;)

Thats because it's got a X-flow in it  :D  :D  :D