who makes the X1 glass fibre body for westfield

andyj007

stephenh

Whoever it is will only make them for Westfield, because Westfield own the moulds!

• Like 2
robhume

Even if it was possible to obtain GRP body parts, a suitable chassis would have to be built/found and trying to modify a 7 type chassis would be a challenge as opposed to a project. You could find a copy Lotus chassis without numbers but at a price. 

And in the end it would not be a Westfield.

There was a company that made 11 style panels but just a front and rear clip but the quality was not great and the shape was not that good either but I think they went defunct.

andyj007

I been trying to get an answer from your sales team (Judy) regarding a  ral colour change for the x1 kit. was going to look on their website and see what they did..  i would have thought it would be a easy phone call to make.. to get an answer...  but it seems not so i was going to contact them myself and ask if its possible 

Westfield Parts Dept

Andy,

We have contacted our supplier, who are making a sample. They informed us of this today. Judy sent an email, which you will have now received. Once sample here we can contact you again to advise further.

We are actively following up on your request

Pat

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3