Wscc musical chain...

GaryD1971

54 minutes ago, Alex Gaskin said:

If you can make it past the harsh vocals (Mainly growls, but its done in a good manner) in the beginning of the song, it is one of the best Opeth songs in my opinion

I like that,

don't mind some gruff vocalism done to enhance the journey through a song. I don't like it done endlessly without structure or variance.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dave (OnliestSmeg) - Manchester AO said:

I like that,

don't mind some gruff vocalism done to enhance the journey through a song. I don't like it done endlessly without structure or variance.

I really don't like 'non clean' vocals for the sake of it. But in the context of the story Mikael Akerfeldt was telling in the song, it really has its place.

13 minutes ago, Alex Gaskin said:

I really don't like 'non clean' vocals for the sake of it. But in the context of the story Mikael Akerfeldt was telling in the song, it really has its place.

👍

It's why I am such a fan of Kauan, especially album Sorni Nai

Tribute to a tribute concert.

Massive loss when Chester Bennington went. Never be another could sing like him... 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, GaryD1971 said:

Tribute to a tribute concert.

Massive loss when Chester Bennington went. Never be another could sing like him... 

On to 

Brill!!!

15 hours ago, Dave (OnliestSmeg) - Manchester AO said:

On to 

Brill!!!

One of my many LP favourites! 

• Like 1