Westfield SuperTec *Deposit Taken*

Scottish Bloke

On 12/09/2020 at 17:01, Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Secretary said:

Sad news, and great news. Someone got the bargain of the decade, there.

Absolutely Dave, it's a hell of a car and a proper bargain at that money. I really hope we see it out in the Speed Series again, it's such an awesome car. 

• Like 2

Someone will be driving one awesome well prepared car and at that price, an absolute steal ........ fantastic memories Richard, even with the kilts 🙈

• Like 2

Congratulations on the sale. A shame to see you leaving the Westfield  fold though. Hopefully only temporarily.

• Sad 1

• 3 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Chris King - Webmaster said:

Glad to see it’s staying in the area and the club 👍

Ohhh I wonder who the luck buyer is. Hopefully all will be revealed soon

4 minutes ago, Rush Motorsport said:

Is it you Chris?

Haha not a chance! 

It would be wasted on me and besides not enough spare cash. 

Well I’ve gone & bought a fabulous car. Which Richard & Luke have put their heart and soul into. Cars capabilities are way beyond my driving skills.  I intend to enjoy the experience of owing such a special well developed machine. Looking to do track days & possibly the occasional sprint/hillclimb. Could be at Croft on 28th but need to finish engine running in & would like to get maps checked following rebuild.

Stay safe!

Simon

• Like 5

It would be good to see it back out sprinting/hillclimbing

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.