Motorbike Indicators with a 3D printed Base

Paul Aspden The 2nd
15 minutes ago, Temnich23 said:

Cheers for the help mate @Paul Aspden The 2nd, gonna give it a good look tonight and hopefully get some printed.

No problem

Temnich23

@Paul Aspden The 2nd still not done it! had a problem with the car going onto 3 cylinders so im trying to rectify this, really hoping to try and get on it soon. Il let you know when i've had a go. 

Temnich23

@Paul Aspden The 2nd finally got round to having a look at the indicators, only issue is that they sit pointing forward so i will have to make the bracket to bring them back level. 

IMG_20200920_100411.jpg

Paul Aspden The 2nd

@Temnich23 can you work out the angle for me and I will adjust the 3D model for you..

Temnich23

I got it to be about 10 degrees, I've drawn something up and I am printing it this afternoon so will have them on the car this evening. 

2020-09-20_17-09-27.png

• 2 weeks later...
Ian Hart

Hi. If its any use, I printed these a bit ago.thay work well.

Thay use the standard hole position. 

Lenses are in the same position as the standard set up, so can be seen from an angle at the front.

Cheers.

20200608_134850.jpg

20200608_135715.jpg

L H Finn 8.stl R H Finn 8.stl

• Like 1