Cheshire and N. Staffs Area Meet, 3rd September

Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Chairman

4 minutes ago, Ian Kinder (Bagpuss) - Joint Peak District AO said:

How’s your hoop under the bell housing @Greenstreak-Andy D? I suspect the same cattle grid you sparked up  on, finished my cycle wing off 😱

Still there last time I looked! Not a happy moment, can’t think of a time I have been near air bourne in a Westie. That’s the risk of Peaks roads I guess. 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Greenstreak-Andy D said:

That’s the risk of Peaks roads I guess. 

they have cattle grids everywhere...

Have either of you had the cars on jacks yet for a shufty  underneath?

Here's a few night time shots with @Si.Dalziel & @Andy Wallwork from Thu, just before we left.

IMG_7087.jpg

IMG_7090.jpg

IMG_7093.jpg

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Greenstreak-Andy D said:

can’t think of a time I have been near air bourne in a Westie

I think your back wheels almost were, certainly full droop if they weren't quite off the road - that's the most impressive display of sparks I've ever seen, your style points were off the chart on that one!!

• Haha 2

@Ian Kinder (Bagpuss) - Joint Peak District AO does that mean I can bypass the Peak District Magnet Award for my broken wing stay and get @LukeW to pass it straight on to you?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

It was a lucky strike @Julie Hall - Peak District AO, took a redundant fixing out! Ouch. 
DC8C5BC0-F51C-425E-86DB-DA04BA4C587E.thumb.jpeg.cace0251b338f9cf1cf879ffc9b25f6e.jpeg

previous owner fitted the seat forward of design intent. I moved seat to correct position and used an old bolt to block the hole. Phew!

Andy

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Julie Hall - Peak District AO said:

@Ian Kinder (Bagpuss) - Joint Peak District AO does that mean I can bypass the Peak District Magnet Award for my broken wing stay and get @LukeW to pass it straight on to you?

Ha ha nice try! The last time I checked, plastic wasn't magnetic. 😎 Neither is my Stainless steel exhaust, my aluminium alternator brackets etc. 🙊

I'm pretty sure it would stick to @Greenstreak-Andy D's bent bolt though!👌

• Haha 3