Bonkers turbo Westfield

SXRORY

As I said, very impressive development work. 

Problem is, all the development has taken a toll on the bodywork and led to some “innovative” solutions - and this has meant the car looks, shall we say “unique” in the “only a mother could love it” kind of way. 

Can’t see it being easy to sell as it’s just gone too far down the max power rabbit hole taking it a million miles away from what the vast majority of “seven” buyers are looking for in a car. 

It's the age old thing with modifying cars. No matter what amount of money you put in you won't get it back. And that includes development.

You could build a brand new mega s2000/s250 or a lightly used one and save a few grand, for the price hes asking.

And realistically from point A to point B the 500bhp won't be any quicker. (Unless it's along a dragstrip or runway that is ;))

Not my taste at all, but looks no worse than all the Westfields with half a lawn mower sticking out through gaping holes in the bonnet! 

In fact, as the turbo monstrosity isn’t too visible from the driver seat, it probably looks a lot better than the BEC airboxes sticking out all over the place.

He May be lucky and find a buyer at that price, but it’s so tightly focussed on what it is, it’s going to be a hell of a struggle , I’d have thought.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

“Bomb proof” but gives you 4 spare engines!

2 hours ago, Rush Motorsport said:

“Bomb proof” but gives you 4 spare engines!

You’re a bit late to the party... bored?

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.