FREE! Clamshell wings - reserved awaiting collection

Yanto

Used, and dusty with a few scratches in gelcoat, just wondered if anybody may have a use for them, if not then Mr Angry Grinder will be paying them a visit.

20200813_112900[1].jpg

14 hours ago, Yanto said:

Used, and dusty with a few scratches in gelcoat, just wondered if anybody may have a use for them, if not then Mr Angry Grinder will be paying them a visit.

20200813_112900[1].jpg

Hi yes please. Will pm you cheers Gareth 

I feel another courier trip coming on Mr. H-D

4 minutes ago, Martin Letts - AO Hampshire and Isle of Wight said:

I feel another courier trip coming on Mr. H-D

Ah, er I'm a bit embarrassed, they were spoken for a few days ago, I must remember to update posts! Sorry 😟

Did Gareth take them?

3 minutes ago, Martin Letts - AO Hampshire and Isle of Wight said:

Did Gareth take them?

Yes, well, still awaiting collection, looks like I'm confused thinking you wanted them, still you prompted me to put reserved on the title, silver lining and all that!

No bother

Yes Martin, sorry old chap! Not going to risk a courier so will collect in person…..unless you're going to Melton Mowbray?? (ha ha!) You can have my red ones if these green ones are ok?? Give me a call. G

I’ve got all mine thanks

446A3A33-7986-4609-8798-F8894AE026C9.jpeg

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.