Hi - new member from Bewdley, Worcs

thedamnedunited

Hi all - just to introduce myself as a new member of WSCC. Recently purchased a Westfield SEIW with a Ford Zetec 1800 engine. It’s my second Westfield having previously owned a 2.0 Pinto 2003 to 2004 (short lived because as I didn’t have a garage, I used to keep it at work which was a 45 minute drive away) . 

A friend purchased one about 8 weeks ago and a trip out in his, convinced me to get another (especially as I now have a garage 😊) and we have had a few great drives out  in both Westfields around Worcestershire & Shropshire in the last couple of weeks.

The forum was a great resource prior to my purchase, and I look forward to getting involved.

Cheers

Terry 

41740B4D-A25E-4092-AF98-001C8ACCB13C.jpeg

• Like 7

Hi Terry, nice looking car.

I'm top end of Shropshire in Whitchurch but like to head down Craven Arms, Clun, Bishops Castle, Bridgenorth way ( thats when i want a change from the superb roads of rural Noth Wales)....😜

Might see you out and about at some point....

Welcome.....

• Like 1

Hi Terry, another Welcome from Shropshire... I'm near Shrewsbury, and building a version of your first car!

• Like 1

Another hello from Shropshire :) Its our local meet tonight 👍

• Like 1

Welcome, I'm not too far away and as I tend to head west for my runs Bewdley is on one of my favourite routes. 

• Like 1

On 05/08/2020 at 21:32, Murraymint said:

welcome from ☀️Scotland nice motor...enjoy

Cheers and thank you !

On 05/08/2020 at 21:33, CraigHew said:

Hi Terry, nice looking car.

I'm top end of Shropshire in Whitchurch but like to head down Craven Arms, Clun, Bishops Castle, Bridgenorth way ( thats when i want a change from the superb roads of rural Noth Wales)....😜

Might see you out and about at some point....

Welcome.....

Nice driving area that. Quite fancy heading out to Bridgnorth & Ironbridge this weekend !

12 hours ago, IainCameron said:

Hi Terry, another Welcome from Shropshire... I'm near Shrewsbury, and building a version of your first car!

Cheers for the welcome and good luck with the build !

8 hours ago, shrops-paul said:

Another hello from Shropshire :) Its our local meet tonight 👍

Thanks Paul - Shropshire does appear to have a fair few WSCC members. Not surprised - great driving area !

7 hours ago, Rhett - Joint Black Country AO said:

Welcome, I'm not too far away and as I tend to head west for my runs Bewdley is on one of my favourite routes. 

Thanks Rhett. I work in Kingswinford, ironically on the Pensnett Trading Estate opposite Westfield ! I had a chat with Patrick in the Westfield spares dept (was buying some wind deflectors)  last week who I think is your ‘co joint’ AO for the Black Country.

5 hours ago, DonPeffers said:

:ww: from sunny Scotland.

Very nice car.

Thanks Don !