2.0 Zetec Blacktop cams

WillC

Has anyone a pair of new unused  zetec cams available. Standard will be OK as will any mildly uprated ones. Sadly my engine has scored journals on my standard cams so need replacements for the rebuild. Not really wanting to go to vernier pulleys and probably head will stay standard. Thanks

You might want to see if polishing can help. I purchased some so called scored Pipers which all they wanted was a polish. 

if not I have a set of sub 1,000 mile cams if you want. 

cheers

Craig

Hi mate,

I will look into that but one of the journals looks pretty scored up to me with others quite marked. What are your cams, standard? If they are unmarked may well be interested in taking them off your hands. How much are you looking for them?

Regards  

Hi, they are completely unmarked as they were only in the engine for 1038 miles - the engine was a crate engine when installed. I have now upgraded to piper cams. How does £75 sound plus post. I'll get some images over to you later on.

i have a set with 250 miles on them before being removed.. 

in december if wowblaauws are no good

located colchester can post 

black top engine new in 2019 

Oops

Edited by WoodyAlan
Wrong place

On 03/08/2020 at 17:47, WillC said:

Has anyone a pair of new unused  zetec cams available. Standard will be OK as will any mildly uprated ones. Sadly my engine has scored journals on my standard cams so need replacements for the rebuild. Not really wanting to go to vernier pulleys and probably head will stay standard. Thanks

I have a brand new pair of standard black top cams if you are still looking

Hi,

Hopefully just sent a message to you, interested in them. 

Regards

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.