2009 SEiW 2.0 Zetec Westfield For Sale NOW SOLD

A&A

2009 SEiW 2.0 Zetec Westfield 

Slightly embarrassingly my first post on the forum is to look to sell my car but I have found this a great resource and thanks to everyone for putting so much useful information on here.

Anyway, after careful consideration I have decided to put my Westfield up for sale as I am just not using it as much as I hoped. I bought the car towards the end of summer last year and have greatly enjoyed it the times I have used it but I hope someone else can give it more use. Specification is as follows.

• 2.0 Zetec (silvertop painted black) running on Jenvey throttle bodies and Omex 500 ECU- recent dyno at 167 BHP
  •  Fully independent rear suspension with LSD back axle
  • Front aluminium uprights and hubs
  •  Westfield four pot aluminium front calipers 
  •  OZ racing wheels (inc spare)
  •  RAC roll bar 
  • heater 
  • Cobra sports seats with Willians 4 point harness
  • Full weather gear 

Bought from the original builder and showing circa 4,500 miles since built. Most parts first purchased in circa 1998 and finished in 2009 and as evidenced by the mileage limited use since.  In great overall condition though with usual marks and stone chips from use and very slight  deeper 'scrape' to nearside rear wing caused by an item in the previous owners garage catching the car  as he was parking it.  Only used in dry or near dry conditions by myself and by the overall condition of the chassis and suspension the same was the case for the previous owner. 

On collecting the car I decided to get it checked over and a new cambelt fitted so it was fully serviced by Powercrazy MotorSport, Cullompton in November 2019 at which time it spent some time on the rolling road to get it fully tuned and it was shown as showing a pretty respectable (I think) 167 BHP. 12 months MOT as of 29th May 2020 only advisories being tyre wear on outer edges, so could would benefit from some suspension setup tweaks. 

I spent some time looking for the 'right car' and this one ticked all the relevant boxes and I will be sad to see it go.

Located near Chudleigh, Devon in light of the forthcoming need for tyres and to hopefully stimulate interest price reduced from £10,000 ONO to £9,250 ONO. Car is on Ebay at more so please refer to the forum if getting in touch. 

Message me or call 0797 1627436 (you may have to leave a message as signal isn't great where I live) if you are interested and would like further details. 

Thanks

Alister 

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.