Friday’s Gag - 31 July

Captain Colonial

🤣 🤣 🤣 😱

I went to the Royal Hospital for Neurology and Neurosurgery back in the late 90's for a micro-discectomy.

On arrival there was a troop of nurses taking various samples and assessments. The final nurse bounced in and announced (in a perfectly gorgeous southern Irish accent) "so Blatman, I see you're here for a craniotomy..." at which point I ran (well, hobbled like a cripple) out as fast as I could, screaming all the way...

1 hour ago, Blatman said:

I went to the Royal Hospital for Neurology and Neurosurgery back in the late 90's for a micro-discectomy.

On arrival there was a troop of nurses taking various samples and assessments. The final nurse bounced in and announced (in a perfectly gorgeous southern Irish accent) "so Blatman, I see you're here for a craniotomy..." at which point I ran (well, hobbled like a cripple) out as fast as I could, screaming all the way...

How did they manage to catch you then? :suspect:

1 hour ago, Man On The Clapham Omnibus said:

How did they manage to catch you then? :suspect:

At that stage, as fast as I could wasn't really saying much...

And after an estimate of "45 minutes or so" for the surgery, I awoke 4 hours later with my head on back to front...