SOLD - Narrow Body RAC Roll bar

Lundy

This has rose joints on both ends of the stay bars

A few small marks in the powder coat, most obvious and largest mark photographed

Collection from Pickering Near York 

£100

DSC_0078 copy.JPG

IMG_6608.jpg

IMG_9839.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Lundy said:

Yes 😀

Hi Lundy. I have a chap interested in buying my caged narrowbody but wants to change to a RAC bar. I’ve mentioned this and other parts to him. I may end up facilitating the purchase as he’s based in Italy. Will let you know - if you’re happy to hold it for me/him, I should have confirmation today (I hate people asking to hold items but thought I’d ask!!). 

On 25/09/2020 at 15:56, Lundy said:

No problem

Hi Lundy. Sale going through on my narrowbody to a lovely chap from Italy. I’d like to help him with parts. If you’re happy, I’ll buy this but will need my father to collect as he’s based in Cheshire. Or I can collect late October when in the Lake District. 

Either option is fine, where are you based? Just in case there is another possibility of delivery.

• Lundy changed the title to SOLD - Narrow Body RAC Roll bar

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.