Quaife QBE13Z-IRON Case Sold

Yanto

Change of usage plan for my car means that this box is now surplus.

Bought 2 1/2 years ago from a WSCC member as a freshly built box by Quaife, fitted, then used this year for 300 road miles only, any inspection welcome.

1st = 2.20

2nd = 1.69

5th = 0.87

Prefer pick up, although I could fabricate a box if purchaser arranges pick up, although I don't know if a carrier would manually move or whether it would require a pallet (I don't have a pallet), pick up just north of Melton Mowbray

https://shop.quaife.co.uk/ford-sierra-type-9-5-speed-clubman-synchromesh-quaife-gearbox-with-iron-maincase

20200726_161154[1].jpg

20200726_161203[1].jpg

20200726_161227[1].jpg

Don’t forget @Yanto the Quaife price is with a donor box. So that’s a bit of a bargain. 👍

• Like 1

I honestly can't answer that as I didn't have the box prepared. I can only say that everything looks new, and in the 300 miles I used it for the changes were slick (as slick as my remote shifter allows!) and it behaved perfectly.

Correction to 5th gear ratio, I've just measured it more accurately and it is the more relaxed version 0.87:1

22 minutes ago, andyj007 said:

damn though i was in there first 

Yes and no, please see my PM 👍

• Like 1

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.