Sold - Momo Team steering wheel and Go Race QR Boss

Kingster

Genuine Momo Team 300mm leather steering wheel complete with a bolt on Go-Race QR boss. 

These are both in excellent condition and are superb bits of kit. Im only selling as I’ve replaced with a Momo 280mm race wheel and Go-Race race QR boss. 

507D6C60-5367-4A2A-926A-64BF70AF8584.jpeg

A67EBEFA-3B87-4CB1-9665-257ADBC005AF.jpeg

E811B042-0B2B-4EF8-BD57-BEDA3175DEE5.jpeg

861A094A-54C2-452F-BD36-BE429CB70F1D.jpeg

5E74B959-6704-42B6-B183-98D24CE977C9.jpeg

87DFB380-111D-48B6-A757-670131D4200A.jpeg

This bolts on to an existing 70mm pcd boss to save you welding one on. 

Comes with all bolts designed to fit but no horn button - doesn’t fit with the boss and so I gave it to another member.

Cost for a new genuine Momo wheel is around £235 and the Go-Race boss with bolt on option is around £225 (inc vat) and I’m looking for £260 for the pair plus delivery.

Could split if that works. But no rush 😁

32 minutes ago, Chris King - Webmaster and Joint North East AO said:

Could split if that works. But no rush 😁

you never rush! 

22 minutes ago, RussH said:

you never rush! 

Yup - I is chilled maaaaaan...

Out of interest, I hope you dont mind me crashing the thread.....what are those go-race QR's like?....I do hope the answer is 'good' as I have just ordered one with a custom made shaft...

Excellent.

I will still be using one. Just swapping the 6 hole one for a 3 hole one - this is now surplus. 

Awwww was hoping this would be gone by tonight! I'm interested in the QR - how much further does it push the wheel out by?

1 hour ago, Dazz150 said:

Awwww was hoping this would be gone by tonight! I'm interested in the QR - how much further does it push the wheel out by?

54mm 👍

But had an email from Go Race - my new boss is a 10 day lead time so still need to use the bit attached to my wheel right now!

Go Race are making me a new top column which is extended by 90mm over the standard westfield one....this saves me worrying about welding.....I do like the one you have for sale, that a nice easy exchange from a standard boss.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Chris,

is this still available?  I have an existing Momo wheel that's too small for me (but allows me to get in and out - compromise, eh?).  As I understand it, this would bolt straight to the existing adaptor?

If you have an existing boss to suit a wheel with 70mm pcd 6 hole Spacing, then effectively the qr bolts in between your wheel and boss. 

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.