Westfield Standard Wide Track kit

AdamHolmes

Could do with a sand a repaint if you want them to be mint but are still perfectly usesable. Beat the 5 week lead time and less than half price. Have the steering rack extension just need to remove them. 

£275 + Delivery 

15951738039716698207515405112582.jpg

15951738166357233473153470839190.jpg

1595173840738342266683892758014.jpg

Do you have the damper extensions as well? Consider the kit sold if yes 😁

I dont but have a set of procomp protech shocks for front and rear that i haven't listened yet 

3 hours ago, LoneWolf said:

Do you have the damper extensions as well? Consider the kit sold if yes 😁

I have just purchased a new set of wide track wishbones from Westfield and as far as I am aware I shouldn't need the damper extensions as I also purchased new Protech shocks (longer front shocks).

If these are off any use then let me know and I can pop them in post?

It could help the two of you out?

Glen

1 hour ago, Glen_I said:

I have just purchased a new set of wide track wishbones from Westfield and as far as I am aware I shouldn't need the damper extensions as I also purchased new Protech shocks (longer front shocks).

If these are off any use then let me know and I can pop them in post?

It could help the two of you out?

Glen

Wow that can be really helpful yes. Let me know how much you want for the extensions please 😊

@AdamHolmes I'll send you a message tomorrow morning for the kit, thanks 😊

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.