renewal help required

Guest jonpmarshall64@gmail.com

Guest jonpmarshall64@gmail.com

Have joined , received renewal notice and i have not previous been on the forum so I cannot pay the invoice I have revived . Any advise how I pay my yearly fee...?

Hi Jonathan

You still have a live membership and I can see that the renewal was issued yesterday, I can only assume you've logged onto forum with the wrong details as you are showing as a "Guest"  and not as a "Member" I will send the renewal invoice again to your registered email......

Thanks

Mark

• Thanks 1

Old experienced man speaking up here... 🤪

Any user name that starts with “Guest” is a throwback to late 2011-early 2012 when the forums became post-able for paying club members only.  (ACW can explain the technicalities further if he likes.). Once someone paid their membership fee, the “Guest” bit disappeared automatically. 

In other words, the account in the OP hasn’t been actively used since at least November 2011.

However, the magnificent @Mark Redpath - WSCC Membership Secretary who is a wizard backstage and a fantastic MemSec will no doubt help get it all sorted.  Might be a case of merging two accounts.  

Just thought I’d add some background to it. 👍

• Like 4