13" Minilites.

GaryD1971

After some discussion on another thread regarding offset measurements, I've decided to see if anyone has any Minilites for sale. I'm after 13" x 6 with ET23. 4 off if possible please. I could manage with 2 off at 7" width for the rear but they would need to be ET35 to fit in the arches. 

What have you got? 

Regards, Gary. 

Hi Gary, I have a set of 4 x 13” Minilights - can’t remember the offset right now but will pm you pics and offset in the morning.

cheers

Craig

Obviously this is Gary’s ad, so not trying to gazump him 😁 - but I’m after some 13” wheels too. If the offset doesn’t suit Gary, then let me know as they might suit my needs 👍

Try Revolution Wheels they have a promo on selected sizes at the moment. ( I have no connection with Revolution )  

Neil 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GaryD1971 said:

@Chris King - Webmaster and Joint North East AO if I have these Minilites I'll have a set of 2 off 7"  and 2 off 5.5" wide 13" revolutions going. ET15 if that's any good? Photos can follow if required... 

thanks Gary. I’ll check if et15 will work - currently use et23 on 7” but there’s a bit of room in the arches. 

14 hours ago, Wowblaauw said:

Hi Gary, I have a set of 4 x 13” Minilights - can’t remember the offset right now but will pm you pics and offset in the morning.

cheers

Craig

Thanks Craig. 👍

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.