Bodywork sold

Simon Waterfall Syman84

I have for sale a full set of bodywork that is a little rough as it has previously been painted and does have filler in places before paint and now chips in places. 

V8 Nose and bonnet

The rear tub was cut at the top for easy removal and work on the back of the car. The front portion of the tub was cut and metal flared side panels used also included. 

There is a nice stitched tunnel top with space for handbreak shifter and reverse box leaver as was in megabusa. 

The scuttle has mirrors and areo screen, there is also a rear tub cover and a narrow pair of front arches. 

Ideally want to sell as a whole. Before it starts to get split up to individual bits. 

As said this is used and has been filled painted in places and needs  bit of work but by no means unusable. Perfect for a project build. 

£500   £400

IMG_20200714_125553.jpg

IMG_20200714_130235.jpg

IMG_20200714_125614.jpg

IMG_20200714_125610.jpg

IMG_20200714_125737.jpg

IMG_20200714_125755.jpg

IMG_20200714_130054.jpg

• Like 1

Hi Simon,

You have mail but it was only to say can I have first dibs if it hasn't already been sold?

8 hours ago, Michael Whitworth said:

Hi Simon,

You have mail but it was only to say can I have first dibs if it hasn't already been sold?

No problem mate there yours 

• 2 weeks later...

Available again 

need to make the space £400ono

3 hours ago, syman84 said:

need to make the space £400ono

Might know someone that needs some bodywork...

• Like 2

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.