Yorkshire breakfast meeting, 19th July.

Robin Parker (Red Spider) - Yorkshire AO

The breakfast meeting can resume on Sunday 19th July. 

I've been in contact with the Swan and Cygnet and they are happy to have us back. We will obviously have to adhere to their social distancing rules which will probably mean we are spread out over a larger space than before and leaving contact details with them. If the weather is good, sitting outside may be a better option, whatever we do we will find out on the day and act on their conditions. 

If you are coming, please post on here before Wednesday so I can let them know how many will be there. 

Meet at 10 am at the Swan and Cygnet on Denby Dale Road in Wakefield. 

Let's hope we can make this work for both the WSCC and the Swan and Cygnet. Thank you. 

I'll come robin. Westfield on the rollers Friday so should be a good run out for it. It'll be just me.

• Like 1

The first meeting took place this morning with a good turnout of cars and a couple of bikes. We arrived at 10AM and followed all the social distancing rules that were set out by the Swan and Cygnet, and as it was a nice day, we decided to sit outside where we could spread out a bit. It was good to get together and have some breakfast. 

20200719_104203.jpg

20200719_112351.jpg

20200719_112302.jpg

• Like 1

Good to get back out, following the rules :yes: 

5C8975D3-C556-4A52-9914-875E3DF09D7F.jpeg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Barnsley John said:

Marcus wish it could have been 5 meters from you🤑

I always stay at least 5 metres from you @Barnsley John ... just to be safe 😝