Westfield SEiW Speedsport Bonnet (Chrome Yellow)

RoadRunner999

I offer a GRP bonnet for sale in excellent clean condition removed from a 1998 Westfield SEiW Speedsport Car during upgrade to a vented V8 bonnet.

Please see the attached photograph detailing the Westfield Factory mould number, pigment, production code and batch number.

I also include photos illustrating the original locks fitted in place (now removed and not included in the sale) - the mounting positions are pre-holed to accept these locks. Locations for forward securing pins are also pre-drilled. Other photos are included purely to indicate the fit / chassis to which this bonnet is intended (the car is not included in the sale).

Buyer to collect - this item is too big and bulky to post. I'm located in The South West, just off of The M5 Motorway near Exeter.

£300.00 or nearest offer (sensible offers will be considered). Please note this is advertised elsewhere.

Many thanks for looking. This is probably the best used example you are likely to find anywhere!

IMG_4727.JPG

IMG_4728.JPG

IMG_4729.JPG

IMG_4731.JPG

IMG_4732.JPG

IMG_4734.JPG

SAM_0011.JPG

SAM_0012.JPG

SAM_0015.JPG

SAM_0018.JPG

SAM_0021.JPG

SAM_0071.JPG

13 hours ago, RoadRunner999 said:

Buyer to collect - this item is too big and bulky to post.

Is this Southern, middle or Northern Britain? 🙃 🙂

Apologies everyone. I'm located in The South West, just off of The M5 Motorway near Exeter.

• 9 months later...
14 minutes ago, Gab said:

Hi,

is this still available?

Thanks.

Gabi.

The OP is no longer a member so can’t answer I’m afraid. 

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.