MOT rule change.

DonPeffers

I'm taking my Good Lady's Nissan Leaf in on Tuesday. I could put it off until January but I hate the thought of having to sort even minor problems in the cold weather. At least I know it'll pass emissions! 

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, Man On The Clapham Omnibus said:

At least I know it'll pass emissions! 

Just don't have a curry the night before... :oops:

Sorry :down: 

On 30/06/2020 at 11:55, DonPeffers said:

Some aussie States don't have an MOT; just a safety inspection when a used car is sold on.

Same as the USA.

In NZ, vehicles first registered on or after 1 January 2000 must undergo a WoF (MOT) 'Warrant of Fitness' test at first registration, at three years, and then annually after that. Older vehicles must undergo a WoF test every six months, and tough on rust! - which is not always a bad thing, as being an island, and in some places a damp nation, the cars are subject to salt and water. Luckily the roads aren't salted in the winter, only grit/sanded.

4 hours ago, Blatman said:

Just don't have a curry the night before... :oops:

Sorry :down: 

:d