BRG Nose Cone - ZK Wide Body

Chris Broster - Bristol & Bath AO

***Wanted*** BRG Nose Cone for ZK Wide Body

Some Tw!t reversed into my Westy in the supermarket car park and then did a runner without leaving any details and no CCTV coverage!  So just wondered if any kind person has a new(ish) BRG ZK Wide body nose cone just lying around and wants a quick sale....WSC replacement is £££ and approx 4-5 weeks...

nose2.thumb.jpg.59647fe3b893646a9c6b28503412cd04.jpg

nose1.thumb.jpg.79e250f61d0e7402132a03a0877417c7.jpgnose3.thumb.jpg.2b8fc20dd9d62ee8181cbeb2c29855c7.jpgnose4.thumb.jpg.d5a9b73f00f1548e72d11eb0e91c0081.jpg

That bl**** winds me up! 

We had someone reverse in to my wifes car whilst she was at work, they clearly knew they done it as there were hand marks where they rubbed the paint to ensure that they had hit it, but left no details.....

The wind caught my Defender door once which left a very deep dent in a Audi A5, my daughter was crying saying 'Dad, you hit that car', I went and found the owner and apologised and took care of the damage and whilst I could've got away with it I dealt with it the same as I would expect, but unfortunately there doesnt seem to be many honest people like that anymore.......

Rant over and sorry but I dont have a nose cone.

9 hours ago, Glen_I said:

Rant over and sorry but I dont have a nose cone.

Cheers @Glen_I Rant appreciated and trust me mine was a bit wilder at the time! Sort of just accepted it now and trying to make the best of it, at least it is driveable ;) 

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.