Westfield SEIW C20XE (SOLD)

MarkS2

Fore sale is my lovely Westfield SEIW registered in 2000 (Q plate).

I first bought this car back in 2013 and later sold in in 2015 only to buy it back again after missing it so much.

This car just looks so good and has always gained lots of comments at shows as is certainly one of the better looking cars out there. 

I have loved ownership and being part of the great WSCC club for 8 years but it really does not get the use it deserves with having a young family.

The car is running a standard C20XE but was previously on carbs, but I always wanted it to have fuel injected throttle bodies so last year I got the car converted to now run

Jenvey throttle bodies running an Omex ECU. The conversion transformed the car it really does drive like a different car to what it did before, it just picks 

up immediately and goes in any gear very smoothly. The car was mapped by PIP at WGT and made about 175bhp.

It is a very well cared for car that looks great and has all the right bits on it, not to mention over the past year or so I have spent over 4k on the car 

including the throttle body conversion plus other serviceable parts and new suspension.

The car will be missed but hopefully I can find it a good owner that will use the car mode than I do.

Here is the spec:

Ford Electric Orange (resprayed by previous owner many years ago but still looks fantastic) ,

Standard Redtop C20XE,

Mileage is currently about 11.8K (not sure how accurate that is),

Jenvey throttle bodies,

Omex ECU with Shift light,

Brand new adjustable Spax suspension powdercoated in custom white finish professionally setup by Olly @Pheonix Motorsports,

Team dynamics 15” gloss black wheels,

Front AP 4 pot Westfield brake upgrade (fitted by me bought new from Westfield),

Full BTB (re-packable) stainless exhaust,

Ford Type 9 gearbox – extremely tight 

gear change,

Ford XR4x4 LSD,

Rear disc brakes,

Fuel swirl pot,

Gel battery,

Carbon dash and sill protectors,

Carbon CSR cycle wings,

Carbon CSR canards,

Carbon mirror caps,

Carbon arch protectors,

Aerodynamix diffuser,

RAC rollbar,

V8 bonnet,

Full wet weather gear (roof / side screens and hood bag),

Wind deflectors,

Westfield mats,

Sport Turbo seats that are excellent,

Expensive snap off boss (not Your usual eBay special),

Momo Team 280mm wheel,

Willans 4 point harnesses,

Push button start,

External battery cut off,

Recent oil, leads, spark plugs, and cambelt change just completed in June.

Headlight bowls have been blasted and painted a few years back so still look like new,

LED headlights,

All cv joint boots in great condition,

Toyo tyres all have good tread,

Mot until Feb 2021

Comes with a huge history file including build manual etc.

The car I would say is in very good condition and nicely presented. It looks and sounds great and is ready to be enjoyed.

Bad bits:

A few dials sometimes steam up when the car is run on a long journey, never looked into fixing this as doesn't bother me as still readable.

Probably going to need a new battery as the garage I used let it go completely flat and ever since even though I have it on a constant CTEK trickle charger it only lasts a few days without. I will put a new one on if the asking price is met anyway.

£9500

Please only get in touch if you are serious as I have a young family and do not have time for tyre kickers.

If you wish to come and view then please only do so if you are intending to buy the car.

Happy to answer any questions I can.

Located in Manchester.

Now here are some pics, the car has been on the forum many years so may be familiar to some... :)

Thanks for looking.

IMG_20200620_153758.thumb.jpg.e538be18f864e1787f799dec7fdd70ad.jpg

Mark.

IMG_20200620_153709.jpg

IMG_20200620_153715.jpg

IMG_20200620_153725.jpg

IMG_20200620_153730.jpg

IMG_20200620_153733.jpg

IMG_20200620_153738.jpg

IMG_20200620_153751.jpg

Seems a lot of car that for the money. GLWS 👍

• Like 1

Won’t hang around for long I don’t think. Good advert 👍

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

WOW, that looks like a stunning car and cheap, someone is gonna get a bargain here!

Thanks all, she will sure be missed when gone 😪 

Car now listed on carandclassic and Facebook kit car club.

Next will be the dreaded eBay wish me luck, but might wait till next week before that.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry to see you have sold this car Mark, Someone has got a nice car.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.