Going to the Factory next week....

MikeJG

Thank you all for your help and advice. I gave that nice man Mr Westwood a deposit on Tuesday and so I guess i will start a build thread in September......

In the meantime, I need to collect together some of the tools I don't have but guess that if I search the forum I will find lots of suggestions and stuff for sale that has only been used once.

BFN

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, MikeJG said:

the tools

No 1: Compressor and air riveter. Unless you have arms, wrists and fingers like a certain Mr Schwarzenegger. 😁

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Chris King - Webmaster and Joint North East AO said:

No 1: Compressor and air riveter. Unless you have arms, wrists and fingers like a certain Mr Schwarzenegger. 😁

Can he set these for me ? supplied by ifor Williams to fasten Toolbox to trailer, should’ve ordered trailer with toolbox !!!316AED9D-0675-4C70-AF05-679E788D2D2C.jpeg.3d531dd06e75fee907293f07141374a7.jpeg

Monolbolts, my rivet gun will pull them up if you’ve had your porridge ! Jus use M5 or M6 bolts

8 minutes ago, Jim cunliffe said:

Monolbolts, my rivet gun will pull them up if you’ve had your porridge ! Jus use M5 or M6 bolts

It got 4 M8 bolts Jim 😀😀 towbar fitted to Disco today all set for Scotland 👍🏼👍🏼

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Steve (sdh2903) said:

What spec did you go for?

After 2 hours of toing and froing, ended up with a SEFW with 170bhp Throttle bodied zetec. LSD, wide track, uprated brakes, turbo seats and 4 point, and a heater.

Delivery end of august.....

Can't wait.

• Like 8

41 minutes ago, MikeJG said:

After 2 hours of toing and froing, ended up with a SEFW with 170bhp Throttle bodied zetec. LSD, wide track, uprated brakes, turbo seats and 4 point, and a heater.

Can't wait.

Colour?

15 hours ago, MikeJG said:

Can't wait.

Perfect.........thats going to be a fantastic car.

Yellow one with yellow odd bits and black wheels.

Very similar to the factory current demonstrator which is soon to be replaced with a grey one.

Factory demonstrator also has a few decals on it and if I do something like that, I will commission my arty daughter in law to design something.

• Like 8

Good choice, all Westfield cars are Yellow, the others are just mistakes.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

On 27/06/2020 at 09:27, MikeJG said:

Yellow one with yellow odd bits and black wheels.

Very similar to the factory current demonstrator which is soon to be replaced with a grey one.

Factory demonstrator also has a few decals on it and if I do something like that, I will commission my arty daughter in law to design something.

The only colour to have ;) :yellow-westy:

Fantastic spec choices Mike, you’ll be well pleased with the finished car.  Yellow is my favourite colour for a Westfield but the it does attract the flying insects on a sunny evening, small price to pay.

well done - and yes yellow is the best colour 😁