National Kit Car Motor Show Stoneleigh 2020-Poll, your input is needed!

Ali and Gail

National Kit Car Motor Show Attendance Stoneleigh 2020  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be able to attend and support WSCC at Stoneleigh 2020 (Aug 29th and 30th)

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 29/06/20 at 11:00

Hello everyone and I hope this finds you all strong in body and mind.

Behind the scenes myself and the rest of the Stoneleigh organizing team have been closely monitoring the current situation and are hopeful that the show will go ahead in August (29th/30th).

To enable us to tailor the show for all to enjoy whilst following any and all future guidelines on social distancing and hygiene we have decided to open it out to a vote so we are able to gauge attendance levels.

The poll is very simple and only requires a yes or no anonymous vote and as members we really value your feedback.

The voting will close on Monday 29th June to allow the team adequate time to make the magic happen.

At the same time we need volunteers to help the show run smoothly so if you are able to give a couple of hours (or more) please email me directly using the email address below.

Thank you for your time and we hope to see as many of you as possible at Stoneleigh

Gail Jones

Shows and Events Coordinator

Email: gailjones99@hotmail.co.uk

Club Website: www.wscc.co.uk

The club is administered by a volunteer committee and a team of regional area organisers. Contact details for all club volunteer committee can be found in the magazine and web site.

• Thanks 1

• tolf pinned this topic

Perhaps, if you're not sure yet. Don't worry about voting now, wait until just before the deadline. A lot can change in a few weeks with Covid 19 etc.

• Ian Kinder (Bagpuss) - Joint Peak District AO unpinned this topic

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.