WSCC Merchandie NEW SHOP and NEW PRODUCTS

Howsafe Workwear and Safety Equipment

Hi all

Just to let you know that we have updated the merchandise store.

The new webpage store is within our existing main Howsafe website and features some new super duper products.

https://www.howsafe.co.uk/wscc

Have a look and let us know what you think :)

If you had created an account on our old store you will need to create a new one - as details are not carried across.

Hope you like 👍

Clark

• Like 4

Not sure what happened but all the products had disappeared from the page this morning when I checked - I have re-instated them and will check tomorrow to make sure everything is working as it should

Apologies if you have been greeted by an empty page

• Ian Kinder (Bagpuss) - Joint Peak District AO pinned this topic

Sorry guys, many of the merchandise products are disappearing off the page every day - for a handful of days, our developer has been saying we have been setting the products up incorrectly - today they have finally agreed there is an issue with the website platform.

Hopefully a fix will be quickly sorted.

• Sad 1

After a bit of messing about we are finally there .... all products uploaded (hopefully they won't disappear overnight)

Happy shopping https://www.howsafe.co.uk/wscc

😎

wuc611.jpg

wsccumb.jpg

wsccstick.jpg

worttshell.jpg

worttps.jpg

worcrane.jpg

wfireback.jpg

wbc159.jpg

wbc045.jpg

wavoshell.jpg

wavopolo.jpg

wavojacket.jpg

• Like 5

@Howsafe Workwear and Safety Equipment Some nice products there Clark, I particularly like the new two tone polyester wicking Polo shirt, I like those sort of sporty materials. When I go to order it says the XL is out of stock. Can you let me know when it comes back into stock please?

10 hours ago, Julie Hall - Peak District AO said:

@Howsafe Workwear and Safety Equipment Some nice products there Clark, I particularly like the new two tone polyester wicking Polo shirt, I like those sort of sporty materials. When I go to order it says the XL is out of stock. Can you let me know when it comes back into stock please?

How much cake are you planning to eat @Julie Hall - Peak District AO ?

• Haha 4

17 hours ago, Julie Hall - Peak District AO said:

Hi Julie - hope you are well :)

I only put stock on the shelf before I decide what I am going to take for Stoneleigh - so please order and I will order one in for you and send out when ready :) Hopefully about 10 days ish!

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Ian Kinder (Bagpuss) - Joint Peak District AO said:

How much cake are you planning to eat @Julie Hall - Peak District AO ?

How rude! :laugh:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Secretary said:

How rude! :laugh:

Agreed, it's gone past just plain greedy!

• Haha 4

@Ian Kinder (Bagpuss) - Joint Peak District AO @Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Secretary the XL is obv not for me, it is for the 'fat lad at the side' Google 'Fat Lad at the Back' it is Yorkshire humour and written on a cycling shirt that I am trying to buy for Glen (they are out of stock). 

@Howsafe Workwear and Safety Equipment thank you, this is my 'Stoneleigh' list, so I also need a baseball cap and one of your snazzy new Multi Panel Jackets too. I will pop an order on now then, thanks.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Julie Hall - Peak District AO said:

@Ian Kinder (Bagpuss) - Joint Peak District AO @Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Secretary the XL is obv not for me, it is for the 'fat lad at the side' Google 'Fat Lad at the Back' it is Yorkshire humour and written on a cycling shirt that I am trying to buy for Glen (they are out of stock). 

@Howsafe Workwear and Safety Equipment thank you, this is my 'Stoneleigh' list, so I also need a baseball cap and one of your snazzy new Multi Panel Jackets too. I will pop an order on now then, thanks.

Thanks Julie - ordered received - we will sort it :)

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

The Multi Panel Jacket has arrived and is worth an extra little mention. You know when you are driving your Westfield and the wind blows up your sleeve? Yes, it's annoyingly cold isn't it? Well, no more, someone has finally designed a jacket to combat it. Here is a photo of the sleeve of the Multi Panel Jacket with it's attached liner.

DSC02118.JPG.2d7311c3eae41ffc7743ec19705a2859.JPG

Glen is a 46" chest and the XL was a bit too big so he now has a Large and it fits perfect, just in case you were wondering what size to order for yourself.

DSC02120.JPG.fb0cc369d8bb17c001105eb9cdb262fb.JPG

Today the F.L.A.B shirt arrived too and I thought you might want a laugh, so here it is

DSC02115.JPG.9625f5225aec42943491c81fc01c4dae.JPG

Have a nice evening xxx

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

On 12/06/2020 at 11:08, Howsafe Workwear and Safety Equipment said:

After a bit of messing about we are finally there .... all products uploaded (hopefully they won't disappear overnight)

Happy shopping https://www.howsafe.co.uk/wscc

😎

wuc611.jpg

wsccumb.jpg

wsccstick.jpg

worttshell.jpg

worttps.jpg

worcrane.jpg

wfireback.jpg

wbc159.jpg

wbc045.jpg

wavoshell.jpg