Future Events

Peteroconnor

Hi all, appreciate with COVID19 a lot of events are either cancelled or unlikely to take place as it stands, plus I know people will have their own views on attending the sessions in terms of safety which I fully understand\support.  However I am just trying to get a view of events currently going ahead so I can plan accordingly.  here is my working list:

1. Bristol Motor Club 18th of July - Castle Coombe

2. Longton MC - 26th of July - 3 Sisters

3. Brighton Motor Club - 1st of August

4. Pembrey & Landow - mid august I think?

5. ?? 29th of August - Curborough

6. Liverpool Motor Club - 5th of September - Aintree

7. Longton MC - 6th of September - 3 Sisters

is there any others I have missed?  not worried about championships or points, just more working list of current known events which are at the very least proposed to go ahead.  As hoping to actually do an event in John's old car after only 1 test so far.

thanks

Pete

Castle Coombe is not in Speed Series

3 Sisters  on 26th July is likely to be cancelled

Curborough 29th Aug is currently accepting entries

Aintree is still ok

Three sister 6th Sept still ok

Keep an eye on this section to be up to date

MIRA - Sept 12th

Blyton (Nottingham Sports Car Club) - Sept 18th / 19th

Anglesey - Oct 3rd /4th

• 3 weeks later...

Yes thanks, I already posted that last Thursday. We are still awaiting confirmation or otherwise of the 8 remaining events which are on our calendar. There was a Webinar event last week that ran through the points made by Motorsport Uk and it tried to reassure clubs that events could be organised safely but it is up to people to decide for themselves if they enter an event as we no longer have a viable championship. I will post any changes as soon as I receive them.