Westfield World Summer 2020

CraigHew

Tech articles are great and one of the main problems is that clever members doing clever technical things can be shy about writing an article because they fear criticism - they shouldn’t be.  No one is going to be critical and @PeterOz will do fix any spelling or grammar errors.  Please folks, it’s your club and your magazine and it needs your contributions. :) 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Captain Colonial said:

Tech articles are great and one of the main problems is that clever members doing clever technical things can be shy about writing an article because they fear criticism - they shouldn’t be.  No one is going to be critical and @PeterOz will do fix any spelling or grammar errors.  Please folks, it’s your club and your magazine and it needs your contributions. :) 

Agreed, I'd previously assumed posting on here was sufficient, but clearly there are people who enjoy reading articles in print, so I endeavour to submit more in future.

• Like 2

22 hours ago, CraigHew said:

Just a quick "well done" to the team pulling the magazine together.

I found this issue had a slightly different feel in terms of content to previous editions. I really enjoyed the 5 or 6 articles describing what people were up to, improvements, modifications etc.

More of that please in future....!

Craig - agree..... love the readers wives.... I mean readers upgrades bit!!!

22 hours ago, Terry Everall - WSCC Competition Secretary said:

I really like the front cover 😃

Scraping the barrel a bit I thought. Must be a lack of good photos because of the pandemic!!😄😄😉😉 

I did enjoy reading about Alastair's@Aeruttle dash upgrades. Given me some ideas for post IVA upgradeitis when it's finally passed! 😁

Now halfway through Kevin's article on the puma engine install, I feel his pain having changed my original 1.4 cvh for a 1.8 blacktop and thinking "shouldn't take too long"... 😂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1