June, Virtual Cheshire & N. Staffs. Area Meet

Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Chairman

Another month has rolled round, and while we have a little more freedom of movement, we're still in virtual meet mode!

Thursday 4th June, 7.30pm, or 8.05 (ish) if you prefer!

It was suggested we perhaps try with Microsoft Teams this time, so I've set up a suitable Team on my Office 365 account, I just need you to PM me your email address so I cans end you an invite.

If anyone wants a test first, just let me know, if you've not joined a Team session before, you do need a wee, free, download, I believe.

I'll be there. Will PM you my email address.

I'll give it a go too.

Sorry have a big work event tomorrow so can't join you. I will be OK next month 

Change of plan, we were having a small issue with Teams, and not sure if I’ll have time tomorrow to sort it before the meet, so plan B, we’ll do a Skype call again, if you’ve been before, you should have a Skype invite already, if not, and do please join us if you can, just let us know you’re email address and we’ll send you a Skype invitation.

• Like 1