Curborough regs and entry - August 29th

John Loudon - Sponsorship Liaison

Regs and entry here (the date on the page is wrong (August 26th) but correct on the form as Augisut 29th)

Please note that competitors will need to line themselves up on the start line and records if broken will not stand (as per the text in the link)

John

Please note that this will not be a Figure of 8 circuit but a double lapper instead. They may also want Westfields to enter classes W1,W2,W3 or W4

thats going to be interesting the 2 lapper is slow at the best of times .but starting people on there own even slower . and one of the tightess paddocks of anywhere for parking .

Their intention  will be to use all the bottom paddock, upper field near entrance/ toilet block and access road down to bottom paddock. 

Sadly I'll probably give it a miss, I don't even know where it is let alone ever driven it,  think I would rather debut in familiar surroundings.

16 hours ago, K17 CAR said:

Sadly I'll probably give it a miss, I don't even know where it is let alone ever driven it,  think I would rather debut in familiar surroundings.

Its near Lichfield and every sprinter goes there at least a few times in their career. A great little testy track under normal circumstances

12 hours ago, K17 CAR said:

My first ever sprint was there.... its probably not a bad starting event.

Yep my first sprint as well