Show us your garage

Weekend Warrior

You can store more fuel in your collection of green cans than your westie main tank😀

• Haha 1

@aegWho needs 4 Jerry cans!? :laugh:

(or are they just a side affect of running out of fuel numerous times and taking the walk of shame to the fuel station ;)

• Haha 3

Of all the things to pick on you lot spot fuel cans 🙄@PaulT acquired over the years, ( let’s just say company fuel card 🤐) only one buy of shame and that was last year when the Ecu decide to leave the injectors open, plus I have a petrol mower/brushcutter and strimmer to run so I can get the car out of the rear gully .

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I have three or four gallon cans and two 20 litre jerry cans. The gallon cans are all acquisitions over the years with the exception of a steel one which I carried in my Midget in the 1970s because it had such a pathetic little tank. The two jerry cans were to carry Optimax in for my son's Z4MC on track days so he didn't have to go off site looking for his favourite juice. Only two gallon cans have anything in routinely and they're for garden stuff.

On 27/05/2020 at 14:56, IainCameron said:

Paul, is that photo of a congested motorway reminding you of what you're missing?

Like Dave said "The Glory days" 25 Westfields in that convoy plus one Lotus Elise driven by an ex Westy owner Paul Helsby.

20200530_103402.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, wizzer said:

Here's mine looks a right tip🤣

Snap! .. and my garage is a tip too.. 😉 

P1130501.thumb.JPG.740853d43acb42118d264af332d36178.JPG

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

I’ve just noticed I’ve got downdraughts at the moment😂😂😂😂

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, Jonk179 said:

I’ve just noticed I’ve got downdraughts at the moment😂😂😂😂

Did double take on photo, then realised the engine was missing 🤭

Lockdown has given me the once in a lifetime opportunity to finally sort my garage out.

From start to finish including painting the walls, levelling the floor and wiring it

Floor (Medium).jpg

Leveler.jpg

20200525_185319.jpg

20200525_185332.jpg

• Like 5