Chrome /polished alloy wing mirrors

GarethHD

Bit of a long shot: for all you 'Seven' history aficionados and experts… Or anyone with an early SE got any ideas/photos of what they use? can you help please?

I have windscreen pillars from an early Westfield and am looking for wing mirrors to fit.

Connection to pillar uses M5 threaded bolts through holes at 36mm centres (give or take a mil!).

Ideally the mirror will be fixed to a stem of between 100mm and 180mm long like the 1960's Sevens sometimes used (I'm not an expert on 'Seven" history, see Wikipedia 1965 Lotus Seven series II) and if possible with convex glass mirror.

If the base plate is slightly concave that would be a bonus. Photo of pillar attached.

Alternatively a 'bullet' style racing mirror provided the mirror can rotate through 90 degrees to the base. Base plate width needs to be as near to 20mm or 3/4" as possible. I've trawled the internet for several weeks with no luck yet, but if anyone can suggest a classic/vintage/historic car parts site I'd welcome any suggestions. Post here or please pm. Thanks! Gareth

Early Westfield windscreen pillar.jpg

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.