Thank-you Westfield!

Rob Hunter - Club Secretary

I'd second that called Parts number on Friday at 5pm and Pat answered bright and sparky even if he is doing night shifts with his new baby boy!  After quick chat he had the parts wrapped and paid for - arrived with first post yesterday. Great stuff.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I wonder if they will have another factory open day. I never got to one of the previous ones. Would love to go and have a nosey round.

• Like 4

@Simon Westwood - Westfield Sportscars Ltd @Westfield Parts Dept 

3 minutes ago, shrops-paul said:

I wonder if they will have another factory open day. I never got to one of the previous ones. Would live to go and have a nosey round.

Might be nice, once such things are allowed again, to welcome a little bit of the old world back? And gather at the mother ship!!

• Like 5

17 minutes ago, shrops-paul said:

I wonder if they will have another factory open day. I never got to one of the previous ones. Would live to go and have a nosey round.

I’ve never been either, would love a visit sometime 👍🏻

@Martyn Vann - Joint Warwickshire AO @aeg @Ali and Gail ...maybe an idea for the area group to do once we’re all back on planet earth?

• Like 4

51 minutes ago, Westfield Parts Dept said:

We will have an open day, once the factory is reorganised. Moving parts stores around, build bays and a few other areas. Not too sure this year, maybe next.

Stick a BBQ on Pat and count me in. I love visiting the factory. Everyone is so friendly and helpful. You can have a good look around at the cars in various states of build and get advice from the guys.

if @Simon Westwood - Westfield Sportscars Ltd breaks out the good China and @Westfield Parts Dept get their silver tongues wagging your wallet might feel a touch lighter when you leave though. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

18 minutes ago, Si.Dalziel said:

Stick a BBQ on Pat and count me in. I love visiting the factory. Everyone is so friendly and helpful. You can have a good look around at the cars in various states of build and get advice from the guys.

if @Simon Westwood - Westfield Sportscars Ltd breaks out the good China and @Westfield Parts Dept get their silver tongues wagging your wallet might feel a touch lighter when you leave though. 

Not sure the wife will let me take my wallet. I might just get some pocket money for lunch 😄

When I had my Subaru the trick was to get the parts fitted there so when you got home it wasnt with a load of stuff. Mrs was non the wiser then 😄

• Haha 4

I'd love a visit. Not sure if I should bring my financial controller or not though... 🤔

• Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 19/05/2020 at 10:54, Paul T said:

I’ve never been either, would love a visit sometime 👍🏻

@Martyn Vann - Joint Warwickshire AO @aeg @Ali and Gail ...maybe an idea for the area group to do once we’re all back on planet earth?

Yep, we'd be up for that.

Count me in too when it happens :)