Track days resuming 1 June

Burgerbob

What Dr's note do we use with the Plod.   PC plod asks..." where are you traveling to and why?"....   Reply "Officer I'm travelling to take exercise/ sunbath at CastleCoombe /Blyton/ etc",   The Officer asks,  " Why are you towing a track car and trailer with you"...     The only excuse I can think off is..... "Well officer I was doing some safety checks, and was practicing loading the car on the trailer a few days back.    But I stumbled on an issue that after loading everything on the trailer and connected the tow car to trailer I realised I can't find my hitch keys so its locked on......    "     

• Haha 2

As per my other post...

I know that after a full day on track I do feel like I’ve had a workout and my muscles certainly feel it - so technically you are taking the equipment required to perform the exercise with you.

Just like golf or angling equipment. 👍

Not related to track, but driving the westie is the about the only exercise I get and now supposedly banned in Scotland for the time being.

Some light at the end of the tunnel with an announcement due Thurs 21 May from Nicola Sturgeon possibly easing our lockdown from 28 may.