photos of trucks transporting westfield cars at exhibitions or competitions

luke58

Hello, my name is Luke 58 and I am the owner of a 1988 SEI westfield in perfect condition and with which I am completely delighted. If I write this message, it is because I collect the miniatures seven, caterham, donkervoort ,. ..and I would like to make a presentation of my miniaturized car with a transporter truck in the colors of westfield (as there were lotus team in its time). As the westfield take part in the exhibitions as in the competitions, there must be photos , but I do not find it or my question.Waiting to read you, please accept my sincere greetings and my thanks for the time you have given me.Luke 58

Hi Luke. 

Not sure what you mean by colours of Westfield. I don't think they had colours as such because I don't think they ever had an official factory race team.

Hope you’re staying safe in Belgium :) 

As above but posting some photos of your car and your miniatures here would be great! :t-up:

Did someone say miniatures?

20190506_102653.jpg

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

bonjour, je vais m'atteler pour vous envoyer des photos de ma collection de miniatures"seven", j'en ai une vitrine pleine, cela va de la 1/10-1/12-1/18-1/20-1/24-1/32-1/43-1/64-1/87 et encore plus petite 1/160.le souci est que je ne vois pas comment je peux mettre les photos captain colonial ou Robin pourrait-ils m'envoyer une adresse e-mail pour que je leur fasse parvenir toutes les photos mon adresse mail: lucseys@yahoo.fr.J'attends donc de vos nouvelles pour pouvoir vous les envoyer.Je vous souhaite d'ores et déjà à tous un très bon w-e et prenez garde à vous face au covid 19

Here’s a picture of my trailer, as used when the car took part in the Hillclimb Championship back in the early 1990’s.

2E4E6205-DF2C-41D0-A7A4-87C68917F71D.jpeg

1EE5912F-0D61-4D7F-AA09-7883780B0D1C.jpeg