Heated windscreen ***SOLD***

GarethHD

Heated windscreen taken in part exchange, no known provenance. Black surround, standard height, to fit wide body. Generally good condition. Some tiny stone chip damage as shown in photos.

£150 ONO excluding delivery and packaging. 

If you're not in a hurry for this, on receipt of payment, I can hold it until collection can be made.

Alternatively if you can't collect or want it sooner: Delivery by Parcel Force 48 to UK quoted cost £23.40 for 12kg weight

Packaging in Westfield factory supplied ply box, interior fully insulated and padded by me. (This method has been used successfully previously). £45.00

Please note: there is no insurance/compensation available for this and the buyer accepts responsibility.

Any questions please pm me. Thanks, Gareth

Heated screen black widebody copy reduced.jpg

Heated screen (inside) wide body copy reduced.jpg

stone chips 1 copy.jpg

stone chips 2 copy.jpg

1 Remove template and replace with screen.jpg

Windscreen packing case.jpg

Edited by GarethHD
contact details

Hi Gareth, what is the width (top and bottom edge of frame) and where are you based please?

Hi Paul

I'm in North Devon. It's for a standard wide bodied Westfield, originally bought for a 2005 SEiW. I could annotate a photo of the measurements you want as it depends where you measure to/from. Is it possible for you to be more specific with what you need measuring, please? e.g. bottom edge from point to point? top edge from hood stud to hood stud? or outside frame to outside frame? If yours is the 1999 car as per your profile I believe this screen should fit.

Measurements?.jpg

Devon's out of range for me mate, good luck with the sale though 👍

Shame…..I can post it to to you?

Item now sold.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.